- IE installation within standard student network of the University, section Medicine. Available in Library Services. Windows XP with NAL
- IE installation within standard staff network of the UMCG (former Faculty of Medicine). Available in Library Services. Windows XP with NAL
- IE Download from website for use OUTSIDE student or staff network
- FireFox download from website for use OUTSIDE student or staff network
Monitoring the number of installations and active users via option 3. & 4. is available via the admin account of EffectiveBrand. Monitoring of the rest has started later and no data is available from that at this moment.
Last week the number of downloads has reached the 200, active users rise to a concurrent max of 70 per day, and the total amount of searches since the start is 4928.
The number of available resources for searching is still increasing, as is the total amount of e-Books.
The E-Books section, the Tips & trics and the Info-section offer now a very usefull sub-menu option. It is now possible to include the complete content -as in links to- of the Library website.
The three RSS news feeds that are now available are:
- Library News. As soon as there is a newsitem put on the Library Website, it will show in the Toolbar
- UMCG Publications in PubMed. As soon as there is a new article of an author from the University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG) entered INTO PUBMED, it will show in the Toolbar!
- Tables of Content of BMJ, LANCET, NEJM, JAMA and NATURE. As soon as there are new articles of these journals entered INTO PUBMED, it will show in the Toolbar!
Next update will be about a short user survey offered via the toolbar, probably in January 2006.