During my most recent trip to Zagreb, Croatia I met Ana Ivkovic, medical librarian of the Institute of Oncology and Radiology of Serbia, also the National Cancer Research Center.
Here you see Ana (right) and Marga van Meel (Head Department of Research Information of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences & NARCIS & many other projects)
As a one-woman library Ana has so much to do. She does not have her own webpages yet. They are working hard on that at the Institute.
In the meantime they now can use the: NCRC Library Toolbar
Together with Ana we created this toolbar with a lot of usefull information:
- direct search in major medical resources like PubMed, Scopus, Cancer Terms Dictionary, Science Direct and many others
- translation tools ENG - Serbian
- Alerts for content (ToC) of major Oncology journal via PubMed RSS
- E-resources list
- Medical News via RSS feeds
- Serbian researchers publishing in PubMed via RSS
- all usefull links to related libraries and organisations in Serbia
Ana is working on the Serbia translation of Toolbar software. When ready all Serbians can profit from her work.
If you can NOT install the NCRC Toolbar, use the NCRC Biblioteka SearchBox: Or use this webpage that shows all searchtools from the NCRC Biblioteka Toolbar.
Also people can use the Netvibes search module: