Preview: Music and Dance at HealthInfo Island
November 30th, 2007 · No Comments · Edit
On healthInfo Island in Second Life an event is taking place on December 1st, WORLD AIDS DAY 2007 in SL. This is a short movie of the SIS/NLM site on HealthInfo Island with a nice combination of healthinformation and Dance. You see Namro Orman in sync with his colleague Alida**Agenda Includes NEW Events!**
Workshop 09.00 AM SL
Music by DJ 11.00 AM SL
Presentations & Discussion 12.00 NOON SL
- ChaCha Biedermann, will talk about Support group for the AIDS&HIV HELP group and the Psychosis and Depression Group.
- Ricken Flow, originator of the Nyumba Rafiki Community Center (NRCC), meaning house of friends, will talk about his Community Center
- MB Chevalier will talk about his work, the Sexual Health Sim of the University of Plymouth, UK, and the HealthCyberMap.
- Special displays and newsfeeds on HIV/AIDS - AIDS Walk with information about HIV/AIDS Support Groups in SL
- Podcasts on AIDS by the CDC in our Podcast Globe
- Quality information resources, including search tools - Live coverage of Teen Grid Event
Organised by: the HealthInfo Island Groups: Consumer Health Library, SL Medical Library, Heron Sanctuary & Accessibility Center and SIS/NLM