NordLib 2.0 - Get Inspired by Web 2.0 for Libraries Aula Magna, Stockholms universitet, 21 november 2008It is organised by Stockholm University Library. I was surprised to find a special tab about: Social life at the University with nice stuff like Last.fm group, Facebook and a special network for students. I am looking forward to hearing the following contributions at the conference tomorrow:
- Richard Gatarski Re:thinking publishing – a social media update. PhD, professional speaker and freelance advisor specialised in social media developments, marketing and education.
- Santiago de la Mora Partnership Development Manager for Google Book Search in Europe
- Mats Wiklund Online Games – from player initiated virtual activities to game worlds as domains for learning Lecturer at the Department of Computer & Systems sciences, Stockholm University
- Malin Cantwell Erik Stattin Great Expectations! The fortunes and adversities of mobilizing academic library staff for the future Librarians at the University Library at Karolinska Institutet, Sweden.
- Brian Kelly Realising The Potential of Web 2.0 UK Web Focus is the job title of Brian Kelly. This post provides an advisory service on Web innovations, standards and best practices. Brian is based at UKOLN, a national centre of expertise in digital information management.