- The easy way to add citations (Post to CiteULike) : Searching in PubMed i can add a citation to my Library with ONE CLICK on a special LINK in my browser LINKS. The bookmarklet posts the citation into my CiteULike library.
- The visual way to add new keywords (the famous TAGS) or just use use the ones i have entered earlier. TAG: medicine
- to read articles somebody else has decided to put in his/her library, to read why (notes, abstracts etc)
- to see the RELATED ARTICLES with TOUCHGRAPH I already mentioned the use of this tool within HUBMED and i begin to like it even more. A great visual way to search for literature.
- to browse in recent headline artles of 6499 journals online! See the list of journals with "LIBRARY" in the title!
- the fact that i can make an RSS feed on a search for specific TAGS! Everytime somebody puts a citation in with these TAGS i get an update in my RSS-FEED READER (www.bloglines.com or RSSOWL)
- the eay way to EXPORT my (or any ) citations into another reference manager software tools, like Reference Manager. Just export it with the RIS format et voila ...
- the possiblity to make or join a specific GROUP. Groups are collections of users. They are useful for keeping track of everyone in a lab, or everyone in a particular academic department. You can browse the articles posted by the people in any group, and you can ask to join any group yourself.
- the fact that i dit not come across one single thing i do not like about CiteULike ...
Want to see the my library? Go to: http://www.citeulike.org/user/testdriverone
Sorry for the strange name ...