Saturday, July 21, 2007

Replacing Second Life for imaginary world of Thomas Covenant & Harry Potter in France!

Next three weeks I will be on holiday in France, visiting the Jura and French Alps. I am looking forward to reading the new Harry Potter whilst surrounded by the French Alps.

And finally I will find time and courage to read the one Thomas Covenant book I never read before. It appeared in 2004, 10 years after the last one and I never dared to read it. Can it be as good as the rest or will I be disappointed?



It is a bit hard to leave work ánd Second Life, these are exciting times. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) bought an Island next to HealthInfo Island, as did the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) are using now also a special parcel on EduIsland4 for exploration and discovery of Sl possibilities.

HealthInfo Island has now parcels of land reserved for health related organisations or support groups to use for this purpose as well, exploration and discovery of Sl possibilities. Use of the land is for 6 months for free.

In my absence, please contact Carolina Keats (Carol Perryman in the real world) to hear more about this. I'll be back around August 13th.

No comments: