Do you have nice ideas about offering your users nice tools for their own personal pages?
Think about telling them Netvibes!
Creating modules or widgets is now as easy as :
- just adding an url of the pages you want to display, or
- just pasting the html inside a box and saving
As an example I copied part of the html code of the MedWorm TagCloud page , and pasted it into a new External Widget. And to my surprise it just displayed the cloud, just like that ;-).
- From my Netvibes Universe, people can add it to their own page or
- they get the link and/or html code by email or IM from you as a friend (or librarian) or
- you publish the Netvibes module to the Netvibes EcoSystem or
- you put the icon with link on your own library website and/or blog.
Want to have this too in Netvibes, just click the Netvibes-icon below.