Friday, December 21, 2007

Horizon Report 2007 : NMC & Educause

While trying to clear some stuff from my desk, I found the Horizon 2007 Report again and remembered the main items:

Time-to-Adoption: One Year or Less User-Created Content....
Social Networking
Time-to-Adoption: Two to Three Years Mobile Phones
Virtual Worlds
Time-to-Adoption: Four to Five Years The New Scholarship and Emerging Forms of Publication
Massively Multiplayer Educational Gaming

The new 2008 Report will be published in Januari 2008
at the EDUCAUSE ELI Conference in San Antonio.
Here's a glimps to the short-list items mentioned for the Two to Three Years adoption period

Want to see the items for One Year or Less? You have to look at the Horizon Project Wiki...


And if I keep blogging about stuff I find on my desk I will never be abled to clean it ...

No comments: