A variety of interesting presentations and a concert by Sanity Inn are offered this Saturday by SL'ang Life magazine. Learn more about the extensive health care offerings in SL.
The event runs from 9 am - 5:30 pm SLT.
For European people GMT+1 : from 18.00 - 02.30
* Kat Klata- Multiple Sclerosis Help and Support
* Simon Walsh- Wheelies
* ChaCha Biedermann- AIDS and HIV Support
* MB Chevalier- Sexual Health sim
* Avalon Birke- Wellness Island
* Amaya Summer- suicide prevention
* Elspet Glasgow and Vladimir Burdeyna- Ann Myers Medical Center
* Namro Orman- health blogging in SL
* Perplexity Peccable and Skaidrite Norse- SLHealthy website
* Pecos Kidd and Gentle Heron- Virtual Ability, Inc.
* Carolina Keats- Consumer Health Library
* Gentle Heron and Carolina Keats- HealthInfo Island
* Namav Abramovic- health care activism
Sanity Inn will be in concert from 1-2 pm SLT
Posters explaining the work of various health and disability support groups will be on display throughout the day.
Please join us for an event that showcases only a small portion of the activities and groups which are active in Second Life.
See Flickr for some pictures IM Uzi Boa for more details. http://slurl.com/secondlife
SL'ang Life magazine is a real life periodical delivered to your home monthly.
It contains the latest news, information about the most important events in Second Life, interviews with personalities of the month, articles on fashion and travel.
You will read opinions on Second Life expressed by people who are not involved with the Platform, as well as interactive stories, whose plot will be modified by the readers.