Friday, March 28, 2008

Best Smart Phone award for HTC TyTNII

During the TelecomGala of 2008 the "Golden Graham’s" were made public for this year. In the category of Best Mobile Phones the HTC TyTNII was the winner as the Best Smartphone. On 2nd the Nokia E90 Communicator and on 3rd the Sony Ericsson P1i. Of course this is a lot of commercial bullshit, but my decision to actually buy one "proves" to be a good choice. I use it to:
  • read /send my email (work & private) via Mobile Internet via KPN
  • check / book my calender , as well as
  • my RememberTheMilk account for the ever growing To-Do-list
  • make pictures and movies with both camera's
  • publish them and other blogpost, Twitters directly to the blogs
  • use it as mp3 and movie player
  • Keep in touch via MSN
  • practice my presentations "on the road" via PowerPoint Mobile
  • prepare docs in Mobile Word
  • mindmap via Pocket FreeMind
  • check widgets via Zumobi
  • search mobile sites of Google, the CMB, PubMed, Flickr, Netvibes, Twitku Mobile etc
  • and of course as a phone...