- 11:00 am Welcome and introduction to iVAS James Kinross and Julian Leong, Imperial College London, UK.
- 11.10 am Serious Story Development: Modeling Virtual Patients As Characters (Keynote): Professor LeRoy Heinrichs -Stanford University Medical Media and Information Technologies (SUMMIT), USA.
- 11.40 am Eye tracking in surgery, Mr. Marios Nicolaou, Plastic Surgery SPR, St. George's Hospital, UK.
- 12.00 pm Building a surgical robot Dr. Mitch Lum and Hawkeye King, BioRobotics laboratory University of Washington, USA.
- 12.20pm Closing remarks: Professor Guang-Zhong Yang, Imperial College London, UK
- 12.30pm Questions and networking