Starting place is the Conduit App Marketplace
I would search the App Marketplace for Webicina and See what parts are available as seperate Apps .
You would find 4 Apps:
- Medical Professionals (the menu item with PerSSonalized Search)
- Empowered Patients (the menu-item with Discover Webicina Search)
- PeRSSonalized Medicine (the menu-item with PeRSSonalized PUBMED Search)
- Search PeRSSonalized Here (the widget/gadget with PeRSSonalized Search & links)
NOTE: When going to apps.conduit.com you add the Apps to your browser, so you will only see the Apps that the browser with which you browse supports. Currently, the Beta version of the Chrome support of APPs only supports Gadgets. They are working on adding other APps (Menu Buttons, RSS readers and HTML Apps) for Chrome in the near future.
Confirm you want it:
- All Top Search Engines in One Box
- Free Ebooks Search
- Wikipedia Search