Monday, September 24, 2007

Proceedings of Krakow EAHIL Workshop 2007 online!

All the powerpoints and pdf's of the fulltext versions of EAHIL Workshop 2007 in Krakow are now online! Here are my favourites:
  • Artur Furtado (European Commission, DG SANCO, Luxembourg) (where is his ppt?) Health Information and eHealth in the EU
  • Andrew Booth (University of Sheffield, United Kingdom). New Breed or Different Species: is the 21st Century Health Information Professional Generic or Specific?
  • Stefan J. Darmoni (Rouen University Hospital, France) Information and Communication Technologies in Modern Health Library

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for an excellent link to the EAHIL conference, and your presentation on SecondLife, which I have featured in a Oct 2 posting on my blog, EBM and Clinical Support Librarians@UCHC.

As I said, I admire your blog and your SecondLife work alot, and thank you for sharing so much valuable information for librarians, patients and studnets.