Scienceroll Medical Search is a personalized medical metasearch engine. You can choose the databases you want to search in and exclude any of them to make your search as individualized as possible. ...The aim is to create a useful, editable metasearch engine for the entire medical community.
And it does what is said:
- there are 4 major search categories (Basic Health Information, Drugs, Organizations and Research Information) with all together 23 "databases" which can be selected by choice.
- it delivers fast results (within 10 second) presented in manageable merged first set
- with an " Also Consider" advice
- a clustered overview of Topics, Date and Format
- in a relevance ranked order
- a drill-down option for the results (incl. selection of topics, record selection, save, ...) and
- options to share the results via social networks, citation management and bookmark tools