Someone slipped me a note late at night during the EAHIL2010 Gala Dinner.
She added: "That's what I do when I wake-up at 05.00 in the morning and can't sleep. I make lists"
(I might have gotten the time wrong ..., like I said, it was late at night ...)
She probably thought: "Well, if Eirik can get things on the agenda talking in the gents... , maybe this works as well"
This is what she suggests or would like to see at/for future EAHIL Conferences & Workshops:
- Avoiding Powerpoint in Presentations.
- Give us Alternative programs & examples please
(Some fast temp answers: Try Prezi or another alternative)
- Further development of skills and knowledge about how to use it.
(Some fast temp answers: You know how to hire me! :-)
(Some fast temp answers: Have a look at this Medical Library version of 23 Things)
- effective passwords & management
- what to look out for in Web 2.0, awareness on security
(Some fast temp answers: Try Sxipper or LastPass)
- what are they
- how are they different
(Some fast answer: I don't know much about "pharma-libs", but liked this presentation)
- bring your own
- what are the rules
- collect apps that deal with topics ie. videos, medical images ...etc
Do WE Have a MESH for Web 2.0?
I will make sure the next EAHIL Workshop & Conference Organizers will get this short list.
Please fill in your answers by commenting, or even add NEW items on the EAHIL Wish List (EWL!)