Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Most Played Albums in 2009 (and now for something completely different)


digicmb My Most played albums in 2009 
  • Numero Uno (1!): Fever Ray / Fever Ray
      Fever Ray – If I Had A Heart | play via my Blip List |
     AMAZON | ITUNES
  • No 2!!!: Them Crooked Vultures / Them Crooked Vultures
      Them Crooked Vultures – No one loves me and neither do I | play via my Blip List
     AMAZON | ITUNES
  • No 3: My Life in the Bush of Ghosts / Brian Eno & David Byrne
      Brian Eno & David Byrne – Regiment | play via my Blip List
    AMAZON | ITUNES
  • No 4: Only By The Night / Kings of Leon
     search for Kings of Leon - Closer (HQ) Kings of Leon – Closer (HQ) | play via my Blip List
    VIA YOUTUBE | AMAZON | ITUNES
  • No 5: It's Blitz! / Yeah Yeah Yeahs
      Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Dull Life |play via my Blip List
    AMAZON | ITUNES
  • No 6: Cosmic Egg / Wolfmother
      Wolfmother – Back Round | play via my Blip List
    AMAZON | ITUNES | GET RINGTONE
  • No 7: "Now We Can See" / The Thermals
      search for The Thermals Now We Can See The Thermals "Now We Can See" | play via my Blip List
    VIA YOUTUBE
  • No 8: Invaders Must Die / The Prodigy (although I don't like the choosen title at all)
     PRODIGY, The – Omen | play via my Blip List
     | AMAZON | ITUNES | GET RINGTONE
  • No 9: Derdang Derdang / Archie Bronson Outfit
    search for Archie Bronson Outfit - \'Cherry Lips\' Archie Bronson Outfit – 'Cherry Lips' | play via my Blip List
    VIA YOUTUBE | AMAZON | ITUNES
  • No 10: Sounds of the Universe Depeche Mode
    search for DEPECHE MODE - WRONG - THE CORRECTED VERSION (from DM new album Sounds of the Universe) DEPECHE MODE – WRONG - THE CORRECTED VERSION (from DM new album Sounds of the Universe) | play via my Blip List
    VIA YOUTUBE | AMAZON | ITUNES

No comments: